Free Family Consultations

Family Law Advanced Accredited Logo

  • Children in care?
  • Problems with Children’s Services?
  • Concerned about your grandchildren or family in care?

We offer a no-obligation FREE consultation session, either face to face, by email or over the telephone.

If you have been written to by Children’s Services to say they are considering starting Care Proceedings you may be entitled to Legal Aid. If your child is subject to care proceedings, you may also be entitled to Legal Aid. In both cases, WE CAN COME TO YOU!

If you are concerned about a family member in care, we can advise you about legal aid eligibility, and our transparent fixed fee services.Julian Flewitt Family Solicitor

We have male and female solicitors and Julian Flewitt is approved by the
Law Society as a Children Panel member.

Contact us today to arrange your free consultation.

Peace Legal – “with you all the way”.

Family Resolution

Share this Post: Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google Plus StumbleUpon Reddit RSS Email

Related Posts