Probate and Private client fee-earner
Peace Legal of Barnsley are looking to appoint an ambitious, enthusiastic Wills, Probate and Private client fee-earner. The role is currently part time (25-30 hours) but has potential to become full time.
The successful candidate will work with our head of department whilst developing their own caseload and client base. This is an ideal opportunity for someone with solid experience of Wills and Probate looking to build on existing skills and take the next steps in their career in a supportive and friendly environment.
- Preparing wills, applications for Grant of Probate/Representation and Powers of Attorney (using on-line applications as necessary),
- Ensuring good client communication, both face to face and remotely,
- Undertaking fee-earning work, subject to supervision,
- Taking instructions from clients, administrative duties, & drafting,
- Diary management,
- Maintaining confidentiality.
- Excellent standards of customer service,
- An ability to build strong working relationships with clients and colleagues,
- A ‘can-do attitude’ and a willingness to help grow the department,
- Strong IT, typing skills and confidence in preparing written documents,
- Previous similar experience of working within a busy department,
- Compliance with our existing LEXCEL accreditation.
- A willingness to acquire independent further qualifications (such as STEP certification or Solicitors for the Elderly as appropriate)
This role would suit an experienced Paralegal, Legal Executive or recently qualified Solicitor.
Salary is negotiable, dependent upon experience, attitude and potential.
Part-time hours: 25-30 per week.
Posted in Vacancies on Jul 09, 2021Back to Latest News